From:
Jörg Müller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 11:52:46 +0200

CALL FOR CHAPTERS

Book on Pervasive Advertising

To appear in Springer HCI Series

Chapter Proposal Submission Deadline: July 31, 2010

We invite you to submit chapters for the upcoming book on Pervasive Advertising. The book aims at providing an overview of the state-of-the-art in the field for researchers in HCI, Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing and Pervasive/Ubiquitous Marketing, as well as management and practitioners in advertising industries.

We invite chapters on technological, strategic and ethnographic issues of Pervasive Advertising. Possible topics include:

-New technology in mobile and digital signage advertising

-Audience Measurement

-Context Management and Personalization for Pervasive Advertising

-HCI, Interfaces and Interaction Paradigms for Pervasive Advertising

-Ethnographic or Sociological Observations

-New Business Models for Pervasive Advertising

-Privacy and Spam

-New Advertising Paradigms.

We believe that our research community has a responsibility to contribute towards the improved understanding of the implications of the synergy of Pervasive Computing and Advertising and whenever possible to play a leading role in shaping it in a positive and meaningful way.

CHAPTER SUBMISSION

We ask you to submit chapter proposals up to 8 pages, including an abstract that explains the contribution of the chapter and detailed outlines that summarize the contents of each section. Please make a choice whether your chapter is technological, strategic or ethnographical. All submissions will be peer-reviewed. More information can be found at

http://pervasiveadvertising.org/

All submissions must be submitted via email to Florian Alt:

All chapter proposals must be submitted in PDF in Springer LNCS format.

TIMELINE

* July 31, 2010: Deadline for Submission of Chapter Proposals

* August 30, 2010: Notification of Proposal Acceptance

* October 30, 2010: Deadline for Submission of Full Chapters

* November 15, 2010: Notification of Chapter Acceptance

* December 20, 2010: Deadline for Submission of Camera Ready Chapters

EDITORS

Jörg Müller, Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, [log in to unmask]

Florian Alt, University of Duisburg-Essen, [log in to unmask]

Daniel Michelis, Anhalt University of Applied Science, [log in to unmask]

Deutsche Telekom AG
Laboratories
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin
+49 30 835358215 (Tel.)
+49 30 835358409 (Fax)
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

www.telekom.com

Deutsche Telekom AG
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: René Obermann (Vorsitzender),
Edward R. Kozel, Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Guido Kerkhoff, Thomas Sattelberger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50478376