Sender:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:55:15 -0800
From:
Susanne Jul <[log in to unmask]>
ISCRAM2010:  Defining Crisis Management 3.0
7th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response
and Management

May 2-5, 2010, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Seattle Washington USA

The theme for ISCRAM2010 is Defining Crisis Management 3.0.  Our aim is
to look forward at the conference and consider how our rapidly changing
technologies may change the way that we respond to crises in our ever
more interconnected world.  As always the conference will be
multidisciplinary drawing together perspectives from across all
socio-technological domains. Human behaviours are as important to us as
the technologies that enable us to share information and situation
assessments quickly and in increasing volumes. While we particularly
solicit papers emphasising the conference theme, we welcome papers
covering all aspects of information systems for crisis response and
management.

STOP PRESS

1.  The submission site for full papers is now open at
 www.conftool.com/ISCRAM2010

2.  The deadline for submission of full papers has been extended until
November 30th, 2009.  Also note that the deadline for shorter
work-in-progress papers, discussion papers, and practitioner reports
remains as January 18th, 2010.

3.  There is a new call for demonstrations on www.iscram.org

A full call for papers and all details of the conference is available at
www.iscram.org

For more information contact [log in to unmask]