CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:23:47 -0400
From:
Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Hi - Can people suggest some well thought out examples of application
branding guidelines?

A product I am working on is being re-branded. Within the client company,
there are very detailed requirements for how and where the logo should
appear as well as the correct punctuation for the new brand name, but these
guidelines are written mostly for print and don't deal with online
treatment.

I need to put together requirements for how this branding will be conveyed
within the application (e.g., how logo and branding should appear on
screens, dialog boxes, tool bar, etc). It would be most helpful if I could
peruse comprehensive examples of this type of guideline for other
application products so I would know what to include.

Thanks -

Kay

Kay Corry Aubrey
Usability Resources Inc
User research and interaction design for software
www.UsabilityResources.net
781-275-3020