CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI World Wide Web Issues (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 08:33:53 -0500
As a test, below are the settings for this list.
I will be adding users from webhci with the
"quiet add <email> <name>" command: which is how I added
you just now. This is something only OWNERS can do, so
if you send email from [log in to unmask] then you can do the same.
Another useful command is quiet delete <email>. To get
this list below, do "review chi-web".

Have you worked on the charter/intro message any? I have not.
One other last thing to do before the big switch is to attach
an HTML file to this list, so that will show up as our Web page
in the Listserv indexes around the world.

Keith

>Date:         Fri, 31 Jan 1997 08:26:20 -0500
>From: "L-Soft list server at ACM (1.8b)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      File: "CHI-WEB LIST"
>To: Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
>
>* ACM SIGCHI World Wide Web Issues (Open Discussion)
>*
>* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Keith Instone)
>* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Bart Van Roey)
>* Owner= Quiet:
>* Owner= [log in to unmask]
>* Notebook= Yes, /home/listserv/home/notebooks/chi, Weekly
>* Digest= Yes,Same, Daily
>* Errors-To= Owner
>* Subscription= Open,Confirm
>* Ack= Yes                 Confidential= No      Notify= No
>* Files= No                Mail-Via= Distribute  Validate= No
>* Reply-to= Sender,Respect Review= Public        Send= Public
>* Stats= Normal,Private    X-Tags= Yes
>* Default-Options= NoFiles,Repro,Ack
>*
>[log in to unmask] Keith Instone
>[log in to unmask]   Bart Van Roey
>*
>* Total number of users subscribed to the list:      2
>* Total number of local node users on the list:      1
>*

Keith Instone                   http://web.cs.bgsu.edu/instone/
Computer Science Department     [log in to unmask]
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403 USA