From:
Don Norman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Norman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:04:43 -0700
I have been helping a non-profit organization, SaveTogether, with
their website.
http://www.savetogether.org/

I've recommended that they add someone to their team who could help
them evaluate and redesign their website and both do and teach them
how to do quick user tests: In other words, they need a CHI
professional.

The organization has limited funds for this purpose so the ideal
candidate would be a volunteer.  The person can be anywhere in the US
but either the San Francisco or Seattle area would be preferred
because that is where the key people are located.

Contact Information:
Interested people can contact Eric Norman, referencing this note, and
providing resume and/or portfolio information.

http://www.savetogether.org/about-us

Thanks

Don Norman
Nielsen Norman Group & Northwestern University