From:
Helmut Degen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helmut Degen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:16:36 +0200
All,
concept development is a core activity of the user experience work. With
concept development I understand the creation and expression of a user
experience solution with wireframes, storyboards etc. (or whatever
appropriate is to express an idea) based on understanding and/or assumptions
of user's needs, goals, tasks, behaviour, requirements, results of usability
evluations etc.

Essential part of the concept development work is the review of the
(interim) results. The aim of those sessions is to influence the developed
concept in a way that the concept quality is on the highest quality level
you can achieve considering the available information.

I am looking for approaches how to run concept review sessions with the
mentioned aim, i.e. how to structure and facilitate such sessions.

Please send your replies to me and I will summarize for the list.

Cheers
-Helmut

--
Dr. Helmut Degen