From:
Lin-Lin Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin-Lin Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:57:05 -0500
International Journal of Design
http://www.ijdesign.org

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication of Volume 2, Issue 3 of the
International Journal of Design. All contents are freely available online. You
can read, download, or forward these articles to your colleagues.

We sincerely invite you to submit your best work to the International Journal
of Design. Please refer to Author Guidelines online at www.ijdesign.org.

Best Regards,

Lin-Lin Chen
Editor-in-Chief

International Journal of Design
Vol. 2(3) December 2008 | Table of Contents

Original Articles

Consumer-Product Attachment: Measurement and Design Implications
Hendrik N.J. Schifferstein, Elly P.H. Zwartkruis-Pelgrim

Representing Artefacts as Media: Modelling the Relationship Between Designer
Intent and Consumer Experience
Nathan Crilly, Anja Maier, P John Clarkson

Cinematographic Techniques in Architectural Animations and Their Effects on
Viewers' Judgment
Eui-Jee Hah, Peter Schmutz, Alexandre Nicolas Tuch, Doris Agotai, Martin
Wiedmer, Klaus Opwis

Cross-Functional Cooperation with Design Teams in New Product Development
Bo Young Kim , Bum-Kyu Kang

Design Case Studies

Switch! Energy Ecologies in Everyday Life
Ramia Mazé , Johan Redström

Perspectives

Why Do We Need Doctoral Study in Design?
Meredith Davis

Acknowledgement of Reviewers