From:
Dave Malouf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Malouf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:36:21 -0500
Big news!

After careful consultation among the jury and feedback from representatives
of some of the top IxD educational institutions from around the world we
have made two big decisions we need as many people to know about right away,
so please do help get the word out!

1) DEADLINE EXTENSION: We are extending the deadline by a full month to
31-Dec-2009 (11:59p US/Pacific Standard Time).

If you have submitted your work prior to 26-Nov (noon US/Pacific Standard
Time) you can re-submit your work. Otherwise, all submissions are final.

2) GROUPS/TEAMS: We are now opening up the competition to group submissions.
However, and this is a big "however", only 1 representative can be declared
the "primary representative" for a team or group and be eligible to win the
scholarship to Interaction 10 | Savannah and compete in Stage 2 of the
competition.

The Student Competition section of the conference web site, should be fully
updated to represent these changes and have further details effected by
these changes.

We hope this will allow for more contributions and create a better
representation of the type of work that educational institutions are working
on.

Thank you to everyone who helped guide this decision and for everyone's
patience as we make a very unique competition come to life.

I look forward to all the great work from students. And since in the US this
is the eve before a big holiday weekend, please do help spread the word, far
and wide through your networks.

-- dave

--
Dave Malouf