Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2023 23:12:01 +0100
"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Jeffrey R. Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, all,

According to https://www.sigada.org/exec/awards/2006_SIGAda_Awards.pdf, I have
been the administrator of the Team-Ada mailing list since 2005. Before that
Michael Berman had been the administrator for ten years, and received the 2006
ACM SIGAda Distinguished Service Award for his efforts.

I think it is time for me to pass the baton, so I am looking for someone who is
willing to take over. The position is not very demanding. The list gets little
spam and not very much legitimate use. If you are willing, contact me directly
for more information.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

--
Jeff Carter
"Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!"