From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:19:49 -0000
If you are attending CHI 2009 in Boston you probably already know that
you can attend courses for a nominal fee.

I would like to draw attention to three that I am running:

INNOVATIONS IN CARD SORTING (Monday, April 6)
A half-day course on how to use card sorting in web navigation/IA
design, using innovative tools and analyses.
http://chi2009.org/Attending/AdvanceProgram/courseC120.htm

WEB DESIGN FOR USABILITY (Tuesday, April 7)
A smorgasbord of good design practice, usability, HCI and user
psychology with several very effective hands-on activities. (Rye bread
not provided<g>.)
http://chi2009.org/Attending/AdvanceProgram/courseC119.htm

AJAX - DESIGN AND USABILITY (Wednesday, April 8)
A half-day exploration of the opportunities and challenges that AJAX and
similar rich internet application technology offer from a usability
perspective.
http://chi2009.org/Attending/AdvanceProgram/courseC121.htm

Details of all available courses and conference registration are
available at http://www.chi2009.org

Note that early registration has been extended to February 18th and that
hotel rates have been reduced (with free intranet access in rooms in
some cases).

Regards,

William Hudson
Syntagm Ltd
Design for Usability
US Toll Free 1-866-SYNTAGM
UK 01235-522859
World +44-1235-522859
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.syntagm.co.uk
skype:williamhudsonskype

Syntagm is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 1895345. Registered office: 10 Oxford Road, Abingdon OX14 2DS.