From:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:48:08 -0500
Dear All,

If you are attending CHI 2009 in Boston you probably already know that you
can attend courses for the nominal fee of $25 to cover the notes.

We would like to draw your attention to a course that David Siegel and I are
offering:

KEY ISSUES IN PLANNING AND MAKING SENSE OF INTERNATIONAL FIELD
RESEARCH, Thursday, 9 April 2009
This will be a half-day interactive course where we will share many “tips and
tricks” on how to plan, conduct and understand international field research,
drawn from our own experiences doing such research in 24 countries.  For
more information, check out:
http://www.chi2009.org/Attending/AdvanceProgram/courseC144.htm

If you are in the Boston area and are not planning to attend the entire
conference, you can still attend this course for the one-day registration  fee
($275 for members and nonmembers alike during early registration) plus $25 to
cover the notes.  This is an extremely cost-effective way to attend a course
in these challenging times.

CHI 2009 has extended early registration to Wednesday, 18 February.

Hope to see you in Boston!

--Susan

Susan M. Dray, Ph.D., CHFP
Dray & Associates, Inc.