From:
Paolo Casari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paolo Casari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 16:06:51 +0200
Dear underwater communications and networking enthusiasts,

The deadline for paper registration and submission to WUWNet 2010 is
coming close. Registration is due 5 days from now (on May 7), the
deadline for papwer submission is 12 days from now (May 14).

Submissions to WUWNet 2010 will be handled through EDAS.
For further instructions, please refer to the following web page:
http://wuwnet.acm.org/2010/submission.php

Important dates are as follows:
- Deadline for paper registration: May 7, 2010
- Deadline for paper submission: May 14, 2010
- Acceptance notification: July 16
- Deadline for camera-ready version: August 6

We are soliciting high-quality research papers, both full (8 pages),
and short (4 pages) for the workshop. If you have on-going work that
you would like to present to the underwater networking community,
please do consider submitting it for publication.

Additional information can be foung on the WUWNet web site:

http://wuwnet.acm.org/2010/index.php

Thanks very much, and I hope to see you in Woods Hole.

	Best regards,

Paolo Casari, Ph.D.
WUWNet 2010 Publicity co-chair
--