From:
Myriam Lewkowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Myriam Lewkowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:52:03 +0100
We apologize for cross-posting
COOP 2010
9th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems
Aix-en-Provence, France
http://www.coopsys.org/
We are happy to inform you that the COOP 2010 registration phase is now
opening.

You can find all the information and fill in the registration form here:
http://coopsys.org/registration/

Please note that the deadline for lodging in the main hotel is
March,31st (but you can of course choose an other hotel - we provide a
list).

Joining COOP 2010 is the occasion to have fruitful conversations with
other researchers of the community, in the beautiful city of Aix.

We have a really interesting program, with an invited speaker and a
Panel addressing up-to-date issues in the field of CSCW:
http://coopsys.org/program/

Please note that you could still submit short papers to workshops:
http://coopsys.org/wsprogram/

Looking forward to seeing you in Aix

Best Regards,

Myriam Lewkowicz & Volker Wulf
COOP 2010 Scientific Chairs

--
Myriam Lewkowicz
Maître de Conférences / Associate Professor