Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:29:16 +0000
From:
Petra Kaltenbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All, (apologize us for crossposting!)

Itīs time again: The International Conference on Knowledge Management and Knowledge Technologies "i-KNOW 2012" (www.i-know.at) is taking place from September 5-7 in Graz, Austria.

As in previous years i-KNOW will offer its participants a unique platform either to present latest and leading edge developments or to catch up with the developments of most innovative IT technologies, content applications, knowledge management trends and emerging market opportunities.

With the aim to promote the exchange of knowledge and international cooperation between Researchers and Industry we feature a large International Matchmaking Event in conjunction with the Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG), Styrian Internationalization Centre (ICS) and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).

Since last year's exciting event we have come up with a number of innovative new tracks and sessions:

Outstanding Industry Experts from IBM Watson and Beskin & Partners, as well as Renowned Researchers from Catholic University Leuven and University of Amsterdam followed our invitation for giving keynotes at i-KNOW 2012.

For the first time i-KNOW will feature three Industry-Specific Tracks discussing the role of knowledge management within the Health Industry (SMART Health), Bio-Pharmaceutical Engineering (SMART Pharma) and the Automotive & Rail Production Processes (SMART Mobility).

i-KNOW 2012 will also feature:

*             two Scientific Tracks with specific focus on "Theory and Applications of Visual Analytics (TAVA)" and "Research 2.0"
*             more than 30 high-quality research talks within the i-KNOW and i-SEMANTICS Scientific Tracks
*             more than 20 iPraxis Application-oriented Presentations by leading companies.
*             a large Demonstration & Poster Session, including the Best Demo Award, Best Paper Awards as well as the PhD Student Award

Please keep in mind the deadline for the late registration until August 31!

For more detailed information please visit the website www.i-know.at

We look forward to welcoming you to i-KNOW 2012 in September!

Best regards,

Stefanie Lindstaedt and Michael Granitzer

Know-Center and Graz University of Technology
On behalf of the Conference Co-Chairs