From:
Nick Sabadosh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Sabadosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:34:56 -0500
Hello SIGCHI Local Chapter Leaders,

The annual SIGCHI Local Chapters Workshop will be held Sunday, April
11th, 2010, from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST, at the Hyatt conference hotel
in Atlanta.

This informal meeting is a great opportunity to meet your colleagues
from chapters around the world. We will talk about your successes and
challenges with forming and maintaining a local chapter. Learn from
your peers and share your knowledge with them.

>> Please reply to me at sigchi-vp-chapters at acm.org by March 15th if you would like to attend. <<

Also let me know if there are specific topics you want to discuss. (If
you have already replied to me, you are already on the list!)

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta next month!

Nick Sabadosh
VP for Chapters, SIGCHI