From:
Pernille Bjørn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:03:24 +0200
Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in the 3rd International
workshop Infrastructures in Healthcare: Global Health, which will be held
at the IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark Thursday and Friday June 23rd
and June 24th 2011.

We are proud to announce our 4 keynote speakers:
Dr. Geraldine Fitzpatrick, Professor of Technology Design & Assessment at
Vienna University of Technology
Dr. Ashok Jhunjhunwala Professor in the Department of Electrical
Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras at Chennai, India
Dr. Madhu Reddy, Assistant Professor at the College of Information Sciences
and Technology(IST), the Pennsylvania State University
Dr. Mei Zhan, Associate Professor of Anthropology, University of
California, Irvine

Important dates:
paper submission (4-pages) February 1st 2010
poster submission (2-pages) April 1st 2010

More information http://infrahealth.org/

Sincerely,

Co-chairs
Associate Professor Pernille Bjørn, IT University of Copenhagen
Professor Finn Kensing, Center for IT Innovation University of Copenhagen
--
Pernille Bjørn, Ph.D.