CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:34:37 -0500
From:
Nadeem Abdul Hamid <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

I'm searching for works/projects involving automatic generation of web
or GUI interfaces from specifications/schema of data types or database
structure and would be grateful for any pointers or links you might be
able to share. I'm looking for things such as iTask
(http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2050135.2050145) or SUPPLE
(http://www.cs.washington.edu/ai/supple/). If there is a better HCI
forum where I could direct my query, I would be appreciate knowing
about it as well.

Thanks very much!

--- nadeem

--