From:
Peter Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:35:22 +0100
Axure is a very comprehensive tool.
The trouble is that it locks you into its own formats;
it writes complete spaghetti code;
if you try to edit your HTML prototype in another WYSIWYG editor you'll
despair,
and editing our HTML by hand is equally a pain as the HTML is utterly
unformatted.

Which means, you can only edit your AXURE proto in Axure.
All of a sudden the whole thing isn't really much of a bargain,
as you need to roll it out to several workstations at the price of $589
a pop.

Peter Otto
User Experience Consultant
Flow Interactive Ltd

t: +44 (0)20 7288 0884
f: +44 (0)20 7690 1090
e: [log in to unmask]

See our website ... http://www.flow-interactive.com

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior
permission.