CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Calum Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:29:47 -0000

Actually, Windows Help files have had links underlined for as long as I can
remember-- solid underline for a jump, and dashed underline for a popup.

Slainte,
Calum.

CALUM BENSON                         19 Apex Court, Woodlands,
Senior GUI Designer                  Bristol BS32 4JT, UK.
Division Ltd.                        +44 1454 615554 x248
mailto:[log in to unmask]          http://www.division.co.uk

"A designer has achieved perfection not when there is nothing
 left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."