From:
Peter Szmyt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Szmyt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:29:12 -0500
Boniface suggested a pros and cons technique.

I'd like to suggest a pros and pros technique in an attempt to keep things
positive.
The two techniques are similar, except that in the pros and pros, you can
only mention positives.
You focus on why are these good ideas instead.

So, i'll try and start it off: (remember positives only)

UNDERLINED
- visual cue to text that is a link
- standard in the web world

NOT UNDERLINED
- less visual noise, (for those that have colour indicating a link and are
not colour-blind)
- standard in the Windows Help world

any others?

peter