From:
Dianne Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dianne Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 01:21:33 +0100
New Volume/Issue is now available on ScienceDirect:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/issue/5644-2011-999769997-3038742

Most Cited Paper Award

Stella Mills
Caring through technology: Using e-mail for Christian pastoral care

Benjamin R. Cowan, Mervyn A. Jack
Exploring the wiki user experience: The effects of training spaces on novice user usability and anxiety towards wiki editing

Kine Dørum, Kate Garland
Efficient electronic navigation: A metaphorical question?

Markel Vigo, Giorgio Brajnik
Automatic web accessibility metrics: Where we are and where we can go

Stefano Burigat, Luca Chittaro
Visualizing references to off-screen content on mobile devices: A comparison of Arrows, Wedge, and Overview+Detail

Rafael Tezza, Antonio Cezar Bornia, Dalton Francisco de Andrade
Measuring web usability using item response theory: Principles, features and opportunities☆

Rasmus Rasmussen, Anders S. Christensen, Tobias Fjeldsted, Morten Hertzum
Selecting users for participation in IT projects: Trading a representative sample for advocates and champions?