From:
CHI Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CHI Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 06:51:02 -0700
The ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the
premier international conference of human-computer interaction. CHI
2011 focuses on leveraging our diversity and connecting people,
cultures, technologies, experiences, and ideas. CHI 2011 will be held
in gorgeous, energetic, sophisticated Vancouver BC, a city renowned
for its innovation in sustainability, accessibility, and inclusivity.
Join us at CHI 2011 in Vancouver and prepare yourself for a great time
Connecting!

CHI 2011 is taking further steps to integrate the core communities
into the program and has initiated a process to identify new
communities to foster.  Visit the CHI 2011 web site for information on
these and other initiatives, and to connect with CHI on Facebook,
Twitter, and Flickr:

http://chi2011.org/

It's time to start preparing your CHI submissions! The CFP can be
found at http://chi2011.org/authors/index.html. Note that the deadline
for Course and Community proposals is less than a month away, and the
deadline for Papers and Notes is only three months away. The upcoming
summer and fall deadlines, with links to details for each category,
are highlighted below:

   July 16:
         o Course proposals (http://chi2011.org/authors/courses/index.html)
         o Communities (http://chi2011.org/communities/index.html)

   September 24:
         o Papers and Notes (http://chi2011.org/authors/papers/index.html)

   October 8:
         o Workshop proposals (http://chi2011.org/authors/workshops.html)
         o Panels (http://chi2011.org/authors/panels/index.html)
         o Case Studies (http://chi2011.org/authors/casestudies/index.html)
         o Interactivity (http://chi2011.org/authors/interactivity/index.html)
         o Doctoral Consortium (http://chi2011.org/authors/dc/index.html)

Note: SIG meetings, Works-In-Progress, alt.chi, Videos, Student Design
Competition, and Student Research Competition submissions will be due
January 14, 2011.

Regards,

Kirstie Hawkey
CHI 2011 Publicity Chair
on behalf of the CHI 2011 Committee

p.s. - We want announcements about CHI to reach a broad audience. If
you have suggestions for email lists or other channels over which
information about CHI should be distributed, please let me know.