From:
CHI Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CHI Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:28:41 -0700
Now that we've all breathed a sigh of relief (or resignation!) and
submitted our CHI papers and note, I'd like to call attention to the
upcoming October 8th deadline for workshop proposals, panels, case
studies, interactivity, and doctoral consortium submissions.

The full CFP for CHI 2011 can be found at
http://chi2011.org/authors/index.html. Lnks to details for each
category, are highlighted below:

  October 8:
        o Workshop proposals (http://chi2011.org/authors/workshops.html)
        o Panels (http://chi2011.org/authors/panels/index.html)
        o Case Studies (http://chi2011.org/authors/casestudies/index.html)
        o Interactivity (http://chi2011.org/authors/interactivity/index.html)
        o Doctoral Consortium (http://chi2011.org/authors/dc/index.html)

Note: SIG meetings, Works-In-Progress, alt.chi, Videos, Student Design
Competition, and Student Research Competition submissions will be due
January 14, 2011.

The ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the
premier international conference of human-computer interaction. CHI
2011 focuses on leveraging our diversity and connecting people,
cultures, technologies, experiences, and ideas. CHI 2011 will be held
in gorgeous, energetic, sophisticated Vancouver BC, a city renowned
for its innovation in sustainability, accessibility, and inclusivity.

Join us at CHI 2011 in Vancouver and prepare yourself for a great time
Connecting!

Visit the CHI 2011 web site for further information and to connect
with CHI on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.

http://chi2011.org/

Regards,

Kirstie Hawkey
CHI 2011 Publicity Chair
on behalf of the CHI 2011 Committee

p.s. - We want announcements about CHI to reach a broad audience. If
you have suggestions for email lists or other channels over which
information about CHI should be distributed, please let me know.