From:
Audrey Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Audrey Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:11:32 +0200
Call for Speakers/Papers/Posters and Invitation to EyeTrackBehavior - Tobii Eye Tracking Conference on Behavioral Research

Eye Tracking Methodology in Behavioral Research

Welcome to EyeTrackBehavior, the 1st international eye tracking behavior conference. We invite you, as a behavioral researcher interested in eye tracking, to this two-day conference to learn more about eye tracking as a technology and methodology. International researchers will present their work during the conference and share experiences and insights on how they use eye tracking in their research. This includes experimental design, working with participants and data collection, and the processing and analysis of gaze data.

The principal goal of this conference is to serve as a meeting point between researchers who use or are considering using eye tracking in behavioral research. We invite you to present your work and share your insights by either submitting a methodology poster, a contributed talk or a symposia proposal. Tobii will also be offering focused, practical eye tracking workshops (1-2 hours each) during the conference. We encourage conference participants to suggest topics for workshops and plenary sessions by sending an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Presentation Opportunities/ Call for Speakers
* Contributed Talks - These sessions include papers or studies presented by our keynote speakers and accepted speaker candidates.
* Symposia - Eye Tracking Behavior Symposia consist of a series of scientific presentations/discussions around a common theme related to the general theme of measuring behavior by using eye tracking. Examples of potential themes for symposia: Developmental  psychology; Cognition, psychology and behavior; Human computer interaction; Neuropsychology; Language and/or reading research.
* Posters - Posters will be displayed throughout the conference and in the scheduled poster sessions.

Please click here to visit our event webpages for more detail about the above sessions.<http://www.tobii.com/analysis-and-research/global/news-and-events/tobii-conference/international-eye-tracking-behavior-conference/>
News and Reminder
~ Information about the keynote speakers are now available in the event website<http://www.eyetrackbehavior.com>.
~ Early Bird Discount will be closed on July 15th (Fri).
Event Contact
Audrey Wang (Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)