Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:21:23 -0500
From:
Kyle Pero <[log in to unmask]>
I hate to give any business bad press, but I will warn people about using
FocusPointe for recruiting. The last time I used them for recruiting they
didn't follow my screener (people had no clue they would be using a pc when
they arrived) and they relayed the honorarium wrong.

~ Kyle

--
Kyle Pero
Information Architect/Usability Analyst