CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
"Kathy J. Priola" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy J. Priola
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:48:43 -0600
Hi, Laurie,

I've used Google docs very successfully for roll-up-the-sleeves work
sessions, with multiple collaborators and stakeholders editing a doc all at
once, for anything from content inventories to design markups. Any
screensharing like dimdim.com or acrobat.com (for less than 15 participants)
has also been great. One current project's team spans the Ukraine, Nova
Scotia, and western Canada.

Best,
Kathy Priola

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Robin Hastings <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Have you looked at something like DimDim (www.dimdim.com) - it's an
> open source web conferencing service that is pretty nice, even for the
> free version. Adobe Connect (at www.acrobat.com) is another one, but
> it's more limited in the number of folks who can connect at any one
> time.
>
> Robin Hastings
> http://www.rhastings.net

Kathy Priola | Experience Design and Project Management | AIM kathypriola108