MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
cdve 2012 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cdve 2012 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:19:44 -0800
The 10th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering - www.cdve.org, Sept. 22-25, Mallorca, Spain

CDVE2013 abstract deadline is approaching soon - Feb. 15, 2013. You
can submit the paper abstract by Easychair system. Please check how to
submit a paper in http://www.cdve.org/submit.html.

The CDVE conference is going to celebrate its 10th birth day in its
birth place – Mallorca! We are inviting all the old friends and new
friends to come to celebrate it. The conference will be in a vacation
resort http://www.clubpollentia.com/ just by the Mediterranean Sea.
This is ideal for you to come with your whole family!

The research on cooperative design, visualization, engineering and all
other cooperative applications have been growing during these ten
years with the development of the global economy. The conference has
been a unique meeting point for the researchers and developers,
practitioners to exchange their experience. We invite you to join us!

Please mark your agenda for the following important dates:
The Abstract submission deadline is: Feb. 15, 2013
We recommend you to submit an abstract first then the paper for either
full papers and short papers.
The full paper deadline is April 1, 2013 and the short paper deadline
is April 20, 2013. You can submit a paper without submitting an
abstract previously.

The proceedings will be published by the Springer Verlag in their LNCS.

All the original papers on our conference topics are welcome. The
papers should not be published nor submitted elsewhere. We emphasize
the cooperative aspect of all of them but not the disciplines
themselves. Please make sure that your paper addresses the cooperative
aspect.

Please feel free to forward this call to any parties and link the
conference website to your own website. If you feel you are qualified
to be our reviewer, please contact us.

We look forward to seeing you in Mallorca!

The 10th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
September 22-25, 2013
Mallorca, Spain
http://www.cdve.org
write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]