From:
Tingting Zhao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tingting Zhao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:36:24 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

Think aloud survey: http://www.think-aloud.org

The think aloud method is used extensively within usability testing; as part
of our research into the use of think aloud methods, we have designed a
questionnaire to learn more about how the technique is being used within
usability research and practice. The questionnaire focuses, in the main, on
the use of the concurrent think aloud method within usability testing.

The questionnaire consists of 22 questions (although you may not need to
answer all of them), and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. The
questionnaire is completely anonymous.

We would be extremely grateful if you could spare 10 minutes of your
valuable time to complete the questionnaire. Also, if you have colleagues
who you know use the think aloud technique, it would be of enormous help to
us if you could forward this email onto them.

You will be able to access the results of the survey (via the same web link)
once the study is completed, possibly around the beginning of next year.

With thanks and best wishes

Sharon McDonald, Tingting Zhao and Helen Edwards

Dept. Computing and Technology,
University of Sunderland, UK