MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Martha Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martha Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:20:23 -0500
Dear colleague,

MediaEval is a multimedia retrieval benchmark focusing on multimodal, contextual and social aspects of multimedia. The MediaEval 2011 season kicks off with the MediaEval 2011 Survey. We would like to invite you to take part in the survey. It is used to collect your opinion on which tasks should be run in MediaEval 2011:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mediaeval2011tasksurvey

The survey will take you 5 minutes if you fill in only the main questions and about 20 minutes if you chose to answer the additional questions and give comments (which we encourage).

Our goal is to have the survey filled out by as many researchers as possible within the next week -- please fill out the survey yourself and also pass this mail along to colleagues in the field of multimedia, speech technology and information retrieval.

The task list will be finalized at the end of the month and signup for MediaEval 2011 will open 1 March. See http://www.multimediaeval.org/ for the further schedule. The season culminates with the MediaEval 2011 workshop in Pisa (this year an official satellite event of Interspeech 2011!)

Thank you for taking the time to contribute your feedback.

Best regards,
Martha Larson

Martha Larson -- [log in to unmask]
Multimedia Information Retrieval Lab