Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:14:25 +0200
7bit
From:
Shimon Reisman <[log in to unmask]>
I don't realy understand why Juan is so self-inflicting...
I think he uses to muhc post-modern stereotypes...

Anyway, there are a lot of differences between male and female documented in
the research literature.
A lot of basic research about our differences - the way we remember objects,
space and stories, the way we visualize, the way we navigate, and a lot
more. Some explainations to these differences are based on the theory of the
male-hunter and female-gatherer.
Of course you can presume that if we are so different in so many basic ways
(and we are) than we must be different in the more complex cognitive
activities like design.
I know a researcher in the Technion the studied the design process itself
from the cognitive perspective. I'm not sure she studied the differences
between male and female - but you can ask her. Her name is Gaby Goldsmith
(mailto:[log in to unmask]).
Hope it will help.

Simon