From:
Volker Wulf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:25:37 +0100
Dear colleagues,

I am glad to inform you that the proceedings of the following
conferences are now online for free:

(1) European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (ECSCW
2011): http://www.ecscw.org/2011.htm

(2) Communities and Technologies (C&T 2011):
http://www.iisi.de/international-conferences-on-communities-technologies/c-t-2011-in-brisbane-australia/

(3) International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems (COOP
2010): http://coop.wineme.fb5.uni-siegen.de/?id=coop2010

Over the past 10 years, ECSCW belongs to the highest cited conferences
in the field of Human Computer Interaction (second rank among 57
conferenes: http://oulasvirta.posterous.com/81433178 )

All conferences are organized in cooperation with European Association
for Socially Embedded Technologies (EUSSET). Earlier proceedings are
available as well: http://www.eusset.eu/index.php?id=9.

In case of ECSCW and COOP, we are gratefult Springer Academic Publisher
for allowing online publication.

Yours sincerely,

Volker Wulf