Sender:
From:
Dave Broschinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:05:25 -0600
As I have been hitting the job interview circuit, I have noticed that more
and more I am being asked questions about how to entice the user to do
something or perform an action.  My typical answer is that you can't force
them to do anything, and that many of the things you might consider have
been sullied by web advertisers and actually can lead to banner blindness.
I keep thinking, listen there is no silver bullet, give the user a good
reason to do something and they will find a way to do it.

My question is: Have I missed something? is there a magic bullet that
screams "Drink Me!" to Alice?

thank you for any thoughts on the matter.

daveb

        Tip of the Day: Email mailto:[log in to unmask]
               with any comments, questions or problems
            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]