CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Kay Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:15:57 -0700
Hi -
We are looking for a database management system to handle participant
recruitment and was wondering if anyone can suggest some good products. Do
most usability departments create their own database or are there any
which come for free or can be purchased?

Also, can you offer some tips on features that should be included which
are outside the standard collection of participant characteristics and
contact information?

Please send your responses to me directly. I'll summarize them and post to
the list.

thanks -

Kay Aubrey