Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:05:10 +0530
Sender:
From:
ihci2012 <[log in to unmask]>
Apologies for cross posting.  Please feel free to forward it to others who
may be interested in joining this conference.

Kind Attention: Students, Researchers and Practitioners

*[image: Inline image 1]
***

*Call for Participation*

*4th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction*

December 27 – 29, 2012

Kharagpur, WB, India

http://ihci2012.iitkgp.ac.in

Dear colleague,

On behalf of the conference organizing committee, we would like to inform
you of the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer
Interaction (IHCI – 2012) to be held in Kharagpur, India during 27 – 29
December 2012.

The conference is cross–disciplinary in scope, a meeting point for
technologies with a concern for the “Technology for Humanity”. This
conference will address a range of critically important themes in the
various fields of Human Computer Interaction. The focus is primarily, but
not exhaustively, on the following:

·       Accessibility

·       Applications

·       Theory and Models

·       Interfaces

·       Socio-Cultural Effect

(For details please see at http://ihci2012.iitkgp.ac.in )

As well as impressive line–up of international main speakers, the
conference will also include numerous papers, workshops and tutorial
presentations by practitioners, teachers, and researchers. We would
particularly like to invite you to respond to the conference
call–for–papers. All papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital
Library. We also invite proposal for workshops and tutorials. The deadlines
for different submission are:

Submission of tutorial proposal:                07 September, 2012

Acceptance Notification:                              15 September, 2012

Submission of Workshop proposal:          07 September, 2012

Acceptance Notification:                              08 October, 2012

Submission of technical papers:                                15
September, 2012

Acceptance Notification:                              30 October, 2012

Camera ready paper Due:                            15 November, 2012

Registration:                                                      15
November, 2012

Conference dates:                                          27 – 29
December, 2012

We look forward to receiving your papers and proposals and hope you will be
able to join us in Kharagpur in December 2012.

Yours Sincerely

*Debasis Samanta*

Program Chair, IHCI 2012

If you have any inquiries about this conference, please send them at

Note:    If you wish to be removed for this notification list, please
inform us by reply.