From:
"Walter, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter, Robert
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:20:55 +0000
Hi everyone,

we are happy to announce our (almost final) workshop programme for our ICEC Workshop on Game Development and Model-Driven Software development, today. Besides very interesting paper presentations, we have top-notch speakers for our panel discussion, both industry and researcher professionals:

-          Karsten Thoms, itemis AG: Software Architect, MDSD pioneer; heavily involved in different MDSD-related open source projects, like Xtext, Spray, and Fornax-Platform: http://kthoms.wordpress.com/
http://de.linkedin.com/in/karstenthoms/<http://de.linkedin.com/in/karstenthoms>

-          Joris Dormans: game development lecturer, researcher, and gameplay engineer; creator of the Machinations framework; co-author of "Game Mechanics - Advanced Game Design": www.jorisdormans.nl/ <http://www.jorisdormans.nl/%20>

-          Kai Rosenkranz, Nevigo GmbH: CEO at Nevigo, creators of the game design suite articy:draft:
http://de.linkedin.com/pub/kai-rosenkranz/5/b81/36
http://www.nevigo.com/

-          Sonja Maier, Computer Science Department of the Universität der Bundeswehr München: researcher in the fields of meta-modeling, visual domain-specific language engineering, tool creation and integration for visual domain-specific languages: http://www.unibw.de/sonja.maier

So be sure to check out the detailed programme here: http://gd-mdsd.blogspot.de/p/programme.html

Hope to see you in Bremen!
Robert

--
Robert Walter, M.Sc.

Entertainment Computing Group
Department of Computer Science and Cognitive Science
University of Duisburg-Essen

Forsthausweg 2
47057 Duisburg
GERMANY