CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 13:31:56 +0800
Sender:
From:
"Howard Kiewe (KC)" <[log in to unmask]>
I'm looking for a better way for clients to review and comment on our work.
I'm envisioning a chat tool that would allow me to do the following:

       * Display a Web page, graphic, or Flash animation on the Web.

* Allow a client to visually highlight part of it.

* Create a chat thread associated with the highlighted area.

* Support multiple chat threads for different highlighted areas.

* Spellcheck chat contents.

* Archive the chat thread.

Does anyone know of such a tool? It seems that Adobe CS4 has something built
in or there maybe something in an application lifecycle management (ALM)
tool like Rational Jazz.

Any ideas, leads, or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

-----

Howard Kiewe

Consultant & Research Analyst

Mobile, Cloud, Web Development and Outsourcing

Manila:              +63 927 856-7062

San Francisco:   +1 415 738-2245

Toronto:            +1 416 829-8683

Montreal:          +1 514 485-6373

Skype:              hkiewe

Web:                howardkiewe.com

Kiewe Consulting

100 Perea Street, Suite 83

Legaspi Village, Makati City

Metro Manila, Philippines

Info-Tech Research Group
Proud to be the trusted source of quality IT research
for 23,000+ IT professionals worldwide

43 Front Street East
Toronto ON

Canada  M5E 1B3