Sender:
From:
Cathy Olivieri-Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 18:11:02 -0400
I work for a large financial company, and I'm on a project to improve page ranking for one of our
sites. Part of this effort is to re-evaluate the urls.

The business would like to enhance page names so that, for example, "learn" would become
"learn-about-loans". I need to determine if this naming structure would cause users problems.

Does anyone have a) experience structuring urls for SEO, or b) know of research on how urls affect
the user experience?

Please reply directly to me and I will summarize the responses.

Thanks,
Cathy Olivieri-Moss