********************* Call for Papers *********************
Network Protocols and Algorithms
Network Protocols and Algorithms is a free-access online international journal, peer-reviewed and published by Macrothink Institute. It publishes papers focused on the design, development, manage, optimize or monitoring any type of network protocol, communication system, algorithm for communication and any protocol and algorithm to communicate network devices.
The scope of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Synchronization Protocols and Algorithms
- Security Protocols and Algorithms
- QoS Protocols and Algorithms
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks Protocols and Algorithms
- Content Delivery Networks Protocols and Algorithms
- P2P Protocols and Algorithms
- Cluster-Based Protocols and Algorithms
- Real-Time Protocols and Algorithms
- Wireless Protocols and Algorithms
- MAC Protocols and Algorithms for Wired Networks
- Mobile wireless internet protocols and algorithms
- Delay Tolerant protocols and algorithms
- Mesh network protocols and algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Voice over IP delivery
- Cognitive Radio Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Monitoring and management protocols and algorithms
- optical networking protocols and algorithms
- Scalable Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Green Computing and Resource Allocation
- Routing Protocols and Algorithms
- Tree-based Protocols and Algorithms
- Distributed/Decentralized Algorithms for Networks
- Fault tolerant Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Mobile and Dynamic Networks
- Cross-Layer Collaborative Protocols and Algorithms
- Formal methods and cryptographic algorithms for communication
- Power Efficient and Energy Saving Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Multimedia Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Network Protocols and Algorithms for Context-Aware and Semantic Networks
- Localized Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Transport Layer Protocols
- Smart Grids protocols and algorithms
Network Protocols and Algorithms has linked its papers to references by DOI (Digital Object Identifier) numbers.
Network Protocols and Algorithms appears in the next search engines: Google Scholar, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.
Network Protocols and Algorithms is added and indexed in Index Copernicus, ProQuest, EBSCO, Ulrichsweb.com, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Open J-Gate, Gale, Socolar, io-port Database, NewJour - Electronic Journals and Newsletters, Public Knowledge Project metadata harvester, Ovid LinkSolver, Genamics JournalSeek and PublicationsList.org. It is also requested to be included in other major Indexing Databases.
You are welcome to submit a paper or forward this call for papers to any people working in Network Protocols and Algorithms that may be interested in submitting a paper.
The topics suggested by the journal can be discussed in term of concepts, state of the art, standards, implementations, running experiments and applications. Proposals and deployments are also welcome.
Only original and unpublished research papers will be considered in this journal. Manuscripts must be writen in English. All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit and relevance. Instructions for authors and submissions can be found in http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa/about/submissions
Jaime Lloret Mauri
Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Network Protocols and Algorithms
Department of Communications
Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
To unsubscribe, send an empty email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org