From:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 19:37:11 -0500
[the usual apologies for cross-posting]

Call for Authors: UPA’s User Experience Magazine

Do you have a case study, an interesting method, a new set of research or design guidelines, or a list of practical tips and tricks that you would like to share with your fellow User Experience professionals? If so, User Experience wants to hear from you!

Our 3rd quarter issue of the magazine (to be published in August 2012) invites articles on any topic, from the latest developments in the field to a deeper look at what we do and why we do it.

If you have an idea for an article, please email Aga Bojko ([log in to unmask]) a short proposal including the article’s title, abstract, outline, and authors’ bios. Proposals are due on March 18th, 2012.
If your proposal is selected, you will then have until May 6th to create the first draft of your article.

User Experience is a forum for sharing ideas and experiences, not an academic journal. We value conversational language and the emphasis on “real people, real problems, and real solutions.” Our articles are typically between 700 and 2000 words. If you’d like to know more, please take a look at our editorial guidelines.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Aga Bojko, Managing Editor, UX Magazine
Susan Dray, Director of Publications, UPA