From:
Mads Soegaard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:11:52 -0000
Dear all,

We've hit a major milestone with our free educational materials: Our newest chapter is written by NY Times bestseller and Harvard Professor, Clayton Christensen. Also, Don Norman has written a lengthy commentary on Clayton's chapter, starting with the statement: 'Anyone who cares about innovation must read Clayton Christensen.'

Indeed, Clayton is consistently acknowledged as one of the world's leading thinkers on innovation and we're delighted that he has contributed to our free encyclopedia.

Also, we recently published a chapter by Kia Hook with on Affect and Emotion: Affective Computing, Affective Interaction and Technology as Experience. It included 4 HD video interviews and 4 lengthy commentaries by some notable people, for example Rosalind Picard from MIT.

We would *love* if you posted a short note on your blog/website about any of our chapters.

You can see the two new chapters at:
http://www.interaction-design.org/encyclopedia/

Again, thanks for helping us give everyone around the world free access to educational materials written by the world's foremost authorities!

On behalf of the team behind Interaction-Design.org

/mads