From:
Mads Soegaard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:30:02 -0000
Dear all,

We would like to invite submissions or proposals for chapters in the ever-growing, open access and free "Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction".

We are pleased to announce that we just signed on new copy-editors, illustrators and proof-readers and are thus able to publish in a much faster pace than before.

The complete Table of Contents:
http://www.interaction-design.org/books/hci.html

We would also like to invite proposals for full books. We are proud to be the first organization in the world to produce top-grade books and give all of them away for free. More here:
http://www.interaction-design.org/publish

Lastly, a very warm welcome to our new Executive Board: Don Norman, Bill Buxton, Michael Arent, Olof Schybergson, Dan Rosenberg, Ken Friedman, and Jonas Lowgren.

---
Best wishes,

Mads Soegaard
The Interaction Design Foundation