** Apologies for multiple postings **
Are you passionate (or at least interested in or thoughtful of) diversity and ethics? This year there is a new workshop (W20) on Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, Transparency and Ethics in XR.
We are seeking 2-4 page papers (excluding references) that embody inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, transparency, and/or ethics in XR research. Authors should provide a paragraph (no more than 1 page) justification for how their work supports the facets of IDEATxR, be it through the research question, diversity of participants, etc.
· Abstract deadline: July 4th, 23:59 AoE
· Paper Submission Deadline: July 8th, 23:59 AoE
· Notification Deadline: August 8th
· Camera Ready Deadline: August 22nd, 23:59 AoE
There are five goals of this workshop:
1. To provide a vehicle through which to understand better the pulse of the community surrounding these issues of inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, transparency, and ethics in XR,
2. To shine a spotlight on these issues for community members who perhaps haven’t given them much consideration,
3. To celebrate those that are engaging in research either true to the spirit of inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, transparency, and ethics in XR, or those engaging in research about these topics specifically,
4. To help researchers better understand how to ensure their works are more inclusive, diverse, equitable, accessible, transparent, and ethical,
5. And to bring together disparate perspectives and research foci together under a shared goal to be inclusive, diverse, equitable, accessible, transparent, and ethical in XR. This goal can be shared by software, hardware, and human-focused researchers.
You can find much more detail about our workshop here
If you have any questions, please reach out to [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: