Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 19:26:05 +0100
8bit
From:
Maria De Marsico <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry for multiple copies ... Merry Christmas!
Dear Authors,

We are pleased to announce that a high number of  abstracts has been
submitted to AVI2012 so far, promising very valuable scientific
contributions.

Given the high interest in the conference and the proximity of Christmas
holidays, we have decided to satisfy the several requests of *deadline
extension* made by  many authors.

The paper submission deadline* *is therefore *postponed until December
28th*, midnight Pacific Time.

Of course, possible further submissions are also welcome (abstract due by
December 21st).

We wish you a Merry Christmas and ...

... a fruitful Christmas time working at AVI paper!

Genny Tortora and Stefano Levialdi

*AVI2012 Program Co-chairs and General Co-chairs*

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper abstract submission deadline

December 14, 2011

December 21, 2011 (New)

Paper submission deadline

December 19, 2011

December 28, 2011 (New)

Panel/tutorial/workshop proposal submission deadline

December 19, 2011

Tutorial Notification of acceptance

January 10, 2012

Paper Notification of acceptance

February 18, 2012

Paper camera-ready due

March 19, 2012

System Paper/Interactive Poster submission deadline

February 28, 2012

System Paper/Interactive Poster notification of acceptance

March 31, 2012

System Paper/Interactive Poster camera-ready paper due

April 16, 2012

Demo software due

April 23, 2012

--
Genny Tortora, Professor
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica

phone: +39 089963333
fax      : +39 089963314
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
mobile: +393474361123