Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:16:05 +0200
Sender:
From:
CHI 2012 Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
CHI 2012 - It's the Experience!
May 5-10, 2012 - Austin, Texas
http://chi2012.acm.org/

The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the
premier international conference on human-computer interaction. The
experience of CHI 2012 is centered in vibrant Austin, Texas, the Live
Music Capital of the World.

It's time to start preparing your CHI 2012 submissions. "We offer a wide
variety of forums to which you can contribute. Upcoming deadlines are
listed below

UPCOMING DEADLINES

- Papers & Notes submissions (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-papers-notes.shtml)

   Archival papers and notes are refereed content documenting work that
makes a lasting and significant contribution to our knowledge and
understanding of human-computer interaction.

- Course Proposals (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-courses.shtml)

   The conference will offer Courses with durations ranging from one to
four 80-minute sessions.

- Workshop Proposals (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-workshops.shtml)
- Panels (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-panels.shtml)
- Case Studies (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-case-studies.shtml)
- Doctoral Consortium (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-consortium.shtml)

Visit http://chi2012.acm.org/contribute.shtml for a full overview.

ORGANIZATION

General Conference Chair
- Joseph A. Konstan, University of Minnesota

Technical Program Chairs:
- Ed H. Chi, Google
- Kristina Höök, Stockholm University and SICS

CONTACT US

The organizers' email addresses are listed at
http://chi2012.acm.org/aboutus.shtml

SOCIAL MEDIA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chi2012/111344135614009
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4002894