From:
Nigel Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nigel Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:33:56 +0100
Now that there is no restriction on course registration, why not
consider attending my course:

<http://chi2012.acm.org/program/desktop/courses.html>Assessing
Usability Capability Using ISO Standards

You will learn how to use the model of good practice in UCD that is
contained in the ISO 18529 standard.  I have found that this provides
a comprehensive structure for assessing the strengths and weaknesses
in UCD in an organization, and provides a sound and convincing basis
for planning process improvement.  Come and hear about my experiences
of creating change in organizations.

Does the UCD process in your organization need improvement?  The same
model can also be used to provide a basis for professional
development.

The course is on the afternoon of May 7th, and all it costs is $25
for the notes.  But to be sure of a place, you need to
<https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1046822&MethodId=0&EventsessionId=&Email_Address=&membershipID=>modify
your CHI Registration now!

I am part of an international group currently updating the model of
good practice, so please feel free to contact me if you would like
any more information (even if you can't attend the course!).

Cheers .. Nigel