CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Howard Kiewe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Kiewe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 02:47:10 -0400
I would love to hear what you think about mobile platforms, app stores, mobile analytics, and the challenges of mobile application development. I’m a Senior Analyst at Info-Tech Research Group, which provides research and advice to over 23,000 IT leaders, including C-level execs at companies like Adobe, RIM, Microsoft, and FedEx. We are launching a global study on mobile app dev and are interviewing a small group of developers to get things started.

If you’re a mobile developer or development manager, we would love to talk to you. If you participate in the research, you will have a chance to express your views to some important technology leaders and gain exposure to a large group of potential clients. You’ll also receive an exclusive pre-publication copy of the report, available only to those who are interviewed. It will provide valuable insight into what your peers are doing in the rapidly changing mobile space. To participate, you simply need to have a phone conversation with us that will last about 45 minutes.

There are a limited number of interview slots available so if you’re interested in participating, message or email me directly (hkiewe <at> infotech <dot> com) as soon as possible with the following information:

1) Three convenient dates and times for the interview. We are currently scheduling interviews from now until Friday, Oct 21st, between 05:00 and 22:00 GMT, with a preference for earlier times of day within this range.

2) A phone number we can reach you on for the interview.

3) Your time zone.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Howard Kiewe

Senior Research Analyst
Info-Tech Research Group
43 Front Street East
Toronto On.
Canada  M5E 1B3

        Tip of the Day: Email mailto:[log in to unmask]
               with any comments, questions or problems
            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]