Sender:
From:
Su Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:43:10 -0400
Hi everyone,
we are having a discussion about which following pattern we should use to
designate e-mail addresses for community leaders:
or

I suggested [log in to unmask] because you usually indicate a
person's name, then organization for mailing/e-mail addresses.

Any opinions or reasons for which to use?
Thanks!
-su