Sender:
From:
Michelle Archard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:56:31 +1000
Will ATMs exist in 10 years time? The only service that they seem to provide
(in Australia at least) that can not also be done from a telephone or
internet banking interface is delivering cash. I doubt there will be cash in
10 years time. Won't we all be using rechargable smart cards? Presumably you
will be able to recharge these at most shops or with your PC (using Internet
banking and some sort of hardware).

Michelle Archard
Open Software Associates
56-60 Rutland Road
Box Hill Victoria 3128
Australia
Ph: +61 3 9895 2111
Fax: +61 3 9895 2020
Mobile: +61 040 813 4728

Hi all,

Yes .. I am new to this list.. I am a student studying in Pakistan and doing
my Bsc Hons in Software Development from a British University...

These days I have a project of my HCI (Human Computer Interaction) module to
design an ATM machine that would exist 10 years from now.. have to do
Stakeholder analysis and have to do HTA's etc:

Guys.. just need good ideas and brainstorming from you...  so kindly throw
some ideas of what should the ATM do in the future? considering all aspects
in mind ...

waiting for some good feedback

Thanx & regards,

Umar