Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:43:17 -0400
Hi,

My name is Muna Yousef. I'm a doctoral student in interface design at
George Washington University in the US. My dissertation is on interface
metaphors. I put my study on the web. It should not take more than 20
minutes to complete.

Could you possibly run the study and give me your feedback?

I desperately need interface design and HCI people, please HELP me...

The url is:
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/muna/mcgi.pl/muna?group=random

It would be extra kind of you to spread the word to other HCI people
and  interface designers as well. I also need students of UI as well.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Muna Yousef
George Washington University
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Computer Science Dept.

Phone : 202-462-3055