Sender:
From:
Nick Iozzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 13:43:39 -0500
Neoglyphics has immediate openings in entry-level positions as well candidates
with 3-7 years experience.

Neoglyphics is one of the hottest companies in the hottest industry in the
country. The Internet is booming, and we're in the thick of it--landing new
clients, building new sites, and developing new solutions for Web-hungry
Fortune 500 companies. Sound exciting? It is. And all that new development
takes lots of new people, too.

From its inception, Neoglyphics wanted to be more than a Web site developer.
Rather than focusing only on site design or technical applications, we look at
development as an integrated process. We aspire to be more than hot-shot
creatives or whiz-kid techies; we see opportunities for Internet development
that meet strategic business needs. We are looking for people who share our
vision. Visit our web site at <http://www.neog.com/>http://www.neog.com to
find
out more.

We are looking for Human Factors professionals with experience designing
interactive systems. Our cognitive engineers are involved throughout the
lifecycle of the project. If you want to be involved with the development of
web sites from inception to deployment, send your resume to [log in to unmask]

DEPARTMENT: Design
POSITION: Cognitive Engineer
LOCATION: Chicago
HOURS: Full Time
DEGREE PREFERRED: MS in Cognitive Science or related field or 3-4 years
experience in Human Factors or related field

Desired qualifications:
1. Experience designing business applications.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Good understanding of Internet technologies and a proficiency in
prototyping
methods and development tools

Responsibilities/Job description
1. To analyze and design user interface in software applications and web
sites.
2. Work with clients to develop specifications and information architectures.
3. Perform task analyses
4. Design and prototype application interfaces based upon design/user
requirements.
5. Design and develop usability tests and analyze the results.
6. Plan and lead user participatory design sessions
7. Share HCI knowledge with others and keep abreast of HCI issues, and keeping
up with new technology and it's impact on the web business
8. Train new User Interface Designers

Nick Iozzo      | Neoglyphics
[log in to unmask]   | 1735 N. Paulina; Chgo, IL 60622
773.395.6211    | http://www.neog.com